1. New York Cruise: 2-hour Evening Cruiseem New York Cruise: 2-hour Evening Cruise, 金, 1 日5月 2020 - 水, 30 日12月 2020
2. セックス･アンド･ザ･シティー･ホットスポット Sex and the City Hotspotsem セックス･アンド･ザ･シティー･ホットスポット Sex and the City Hotspots, 金, 1 日5月 2020 - 木, 31 日12月 2020
3. ザ･ビッグアップル The Big Appleem ザ･ビッグアップル The Big Apple, 金, 1 日5月 2020 - 木, 31 日12月 2020
4. New York Cruise: Manhattan Skyline & Around Statue of Libertyem New York Cruise: Manhattan Skyline & Around Statue of Liberty, 金, 1 日5月 2020 - 水, 30 日12月 2020
5. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursem Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, 金, 1 日5月 2020 - 木, 31 日12月 2020
6. New York Cruise: The Best of NYCem New York Cruise: The Best of NYC, 金, 1 日5月 2020 - 水, 30 日12月 2020
7. Birthplace of Hip Hop Tourem Birthplace of Hip Hop Tour, 金, 1 日5月 2020 - 水, 31 日3月 2021
8. Food Tour in Brooklynem Food Tour in Brooklyn, 金, 1 日5月 2020 - 水, 31 日3月 2021
9. Bronx's Little Italy Tourem Bronx's Little Italy Tour, 水, 6 日5月 2020 - 水, 31 日3月 2021
10. Brewed in Brooklyn Tourem Brewed in Brooklyn Tour, 金, 1 日5月 2020 - 日, 28 日3月 2021
EXCLUSIVE Disney on Broadway
Join our Broadway Insiders for a guided walking tour; then a special tour to The New Amsterdam Theatre, visiting Disney's Prop Studio getting up-close and personal with original props, costumes, and set pieces that bring the world of Disney Theatrical to life.
- Enjoy a 1.5-hour guided tour of the best of Broadway
- Discover the magic of Broadway productions
- Get a special guided tour of Disney's landmark New Amsterdam Theatre
- Visit to the New Amsterdam Theatre's Costumes & Props Studio
Enjoy a Broadway Insider Disney Tour
Spend a full hour with the in-house historian, learning about the history of this incredible building. You’ll have the place to yourself so you can visit the first floor and balcony levels, admiring the vast stage as your guide describes what goes into the creation and performance of a Broadway production like Beauty & The Beast, Mary Poppins, Aladdin and The Lion King. You’ll hear stories of the goings-on behind the scenes and learn about the superstitions held by Broadway performers — including a few ghost stories.
The highlight of the experience is in the second part of your New Amsterdam tour. You’ll visit the Prop Studio, where you’ll find treasures untold, getting up close and personal with original props, costumes and set piece for many of your favorite Disney on Broadway musicals.
While we do spend a lot of time on the Disney element of our tour (you’ll hear audio recordings from shows and learn lots of fun Disney trivia), we don’t just stop there: This is a proper Broadway tour.
To ensure that you get a full picture of Broadway and that you have as much context as possible when you visit the New Amsterdam, you’ll take a guided tour of Broadway before your visit, stopping at landmark theatres where legendary shows drew huge crowds and global attention.
You'll also discover the unlikely origins of Times Square and hear the rags-to-riches tale of NYC’s theatre district (and how Disney was instrumental in changing the fate of a notorious red light district).
With your Broadway Insider guide, you’ll see the most popular cast hangouts and identify the most important theatres — in both a historic sense and from a theatrical and musical standpoint.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Battery Park. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at the 9/11 Memorial Museum.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 1.5 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-12. Children under age 4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.