1. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the line
Enjoy a boat cruise to Liberty and Ellis Island - including visits to Liberty Island and access to the Ellis Island National Immigration Museum. It's an absolute must when visiting New York!
- Get up close to Lady Liberty
- Hop on a boat and sail out to Liberty Island
- Admire America's enduring symbol of freedom
- Visit the Ellis Island National Immigration Museum
- Enjoy an audio tour for each island
- Get an exclusive pdf guide to Downtown Manhattan
- Bring children under age 4 for free
Visit New York's Top Attraction
Sent over the Atlantic as a gift from France in 1886, Lady Liberty towers over New York Harbor. Marvel at this monument as you sail over from Battery Park in Downtown Manhattan.Once you touch ground on the three-acre Liberty Island, you'll have the chance to walk around the entire statue and listen to the audio guide telling you the history of this monument. (Tickets to enter the Statue of Liberty itself are not included).
Ellis Island, a short boat ride away, goes further in charting the story of America's past, detailing the lengthy process refugees and immigrants went through to come to the land of opportunity in the early 20th century.
It's estimated that nearly half of Americans can trace at least one family member who passed through Ellis Island. Many of the exhibits are geared towards children - including an audio guide designed for children ages 6-10.
When you're done, just hop on boat back to Battery Park.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email.
How does it work?
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the Castle Clinton box office #6 in Battery Park.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your ticket is valid on the date and time slot you choose.
- Please note that if you take the last boat you won't have time to visit the two islands.
Entrance to the Statue of Liberty itself. Tickets for this are extremely limited and are often sold out months in advance, and therefore not included.
Mobile voucher accepted
時間を節約する – 待ち時間なし
- Combi ticket including a guided boat cruise to Liberty and Ellis Island
- Free audio tour on each island
- Access to Liberty Island
- Access to Ellis Island and Ellis Island National Immigration Museum
- Our Manhattan City Guide (with self-guided walking tour and more than $20 in discounts)
Statue of Liberty with Ellis Island