1. Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority Entranceem Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Skip the line, 月, 1 日6月 2020 - 金, 2 日10月 2020
2. Statue of Liberty Pedestal Access: Guided Ellis Island & 9/11 Memorial Tourem Statue of Liberty Pedestal Access: Guided Ellis Island & 9/11 Memorial Tour, 月, 1 日6月 2020 - 土, 31 日10月 2020
3. New York Yankeesem Yankee Stadium, 金, 22 日5月 2020 - 日, 27 日9月 2020
4. Brooklyn Hip Hop Tourem Brooklyn Hip Hop Tour, 木, 7 日5月 2020 - 木, 25 日3月 2021
5. Bronx's Little Italy Tourem Bronx's Little Italy Tour, 水, 6 日5月 2020 - 水, 31 日3月 2021
6. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour & Visit to the Islandsem , 月, 4 日5月 2020 - 日, 31 日5月 2020
7. Harlem: Guided Hip Hop Tourem Harlem: Guided Hip Hop Tour, 日, 3 日5月 2020 - 月, 29 日3月 2021
8. NBC Studio Tourem , 土, 2 日5月 2020 - 土, 31 日10月 2020
9. Rockefeller Center Tourem Rockefeller Center, 金, 1 日5月 2020 - 水, 31 日3月 2021
10. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineem Top of the Rock Observation Deck, 金, 1 日5月 2020 - 水, 31 日3月 2021
The Guggenheim: Skip the line
The Guggenheim Museum is New York's premier gallery famous for its world-class modern art collection. Buy your entrance ticket from home and skip the lines to the popular museum.
- Skip the line to the renowned Guggenheim Museum
- Lose yourself in this palace of modern art
- Admire a world-leading collection from major international artists
- Take in the view of the building is a work of art itself
- See works by Cézanne, Picasso, Kandinsky, Monet, & more
The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum (usually shortened to 'The Guggenheim') rarely needs any introduction. Frank Lloyd Wright's futuristic beehive is an architectural landmark, and the interior houses a world-renowned collection of modern art, celebrating the 20th century and beyond.The Guggenheim Museum opened to the public in 1959 and changed the world of modern art. Its design is still as cutting-edge as it was in the 50s, with its gracefully spiraling ramp reaching gently into the spectacular domed-glass ceiling.
Frequently updated exhibitions show of a wide range of works from exciting new artists and cultural heavyweights. With free guided tours, downloadable audio guides and interactive augmented reality mobile apps, it's an appropriately contemporary experience – a must-see for lovers of art and architecture, and those looking to recreate that bit at the start of Men in Black.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent to your email. Smartphone tickets are accepted.
- Backpacks, suitcases, and umbrellas must be checked in at the coatroom. Luggage over 40x40cm isn't permitted and can't be checked in.
- Due to exhibition changeovers, some galleries may be closed and you may not have access to the spiral rotunda.
- Art in the Round public tours are led by highly knowledgeable Guggenheim educators at 2 PM on opening days. Tours are free with admission, no reservation required.
Child (0-11): Free of charge
Daily 10 AM-5:30 PM. Tuesday open until 8 PM.